Xuups
Get an account!     Login

Utilities

Main menu

Who's Online

31 user(s) are online (3 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 31

more...

Get Xoops

Support Xuups Project

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Modules I have in mind!
From Portugal
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
I would like to tell about the module Im doing and the ones I plan to do with your help:

My points:
We have been talking about these one, it seems you want more than I expected for this module. People would like a module where users could give points to each other, rewarding good content(quality) instead of number of post(quantity).
I understand this but my intention for now is to make mypoints alike the userpoints module with the plugin option.
The module is almost done, it is working fine for submissions, I only have to add the plugin for votes. It won't take more than a few days to release a beta.

My tabs: I plan to stop it after 2.0 because it is looking fine and I would like to go on with other stuff.

Membership: Would like to rename this to mymembers because there i s already a membership module out there. I would like to implement xoopsmembers into it for better search functions and to change the looks of it. Mowaffak as a good idea on this!

My search: There are good modules there with google search inclusion. I will rest this module for now.

My comments: Needs some changes in the breadcrumbs but is working fine. I need to develop more plugins for it.

What I want to do:
Work on My contacts, the so long expected module to invite friends from Msn, hotmail, gmail and other providers. Just need the 'go on' of wishcraft on this.

Work on wordpress 2.5.1 port, I think I will have sato-san help on this!

Work on a module to replace userspage, I have a great ideia on this one, I will create a set of user blocks to use along my tabs so the admin can build his own yogurt module!

For later on I have the profile module I'm using on the site, and the Seo module to work on, this are really hard tasks.

I found a good partner here, Mowaffak is being my right arm, Giba is allways close to help to.
I just need all the help I can find.

It would be great if you could help us with ideas, translations or hacks. The publisher module on this site is a great resource, use it.

Also, I have an very open mind, if you notice something wrong on this site please tell me. I will try to reduce approvals needs to the minim. You could help me making this a good place for young coders.

Thanks.

Posted on: 2008/6/9 16:44

Edited by trabis on 2008/6/9 17:18:14
Edited by trabis on 2010/1/5 14:06:20
Edited by trabis on 2010/1/5 14:07:17

Re: Modules I have in mind!
Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Hello, while his mind is so open to receive work from various sources of X-Family, you can count on my support total in my possibilities.

Where can work wherever welcome. This leaves me very happy.

[pt-br]
Olá, enquanto sua mente estiver assim aberta a receber trabalhos de várias fontes da X-Family, pode contar com o meu apoio total dentro de minhas possibilidades.

Sempre poderei colaborar onde for bem-vindo. Isto me deixa muito feliz.
[/pt-br]

I think module MyPoints is too module Reputation

( My Participations ) or similar name.

Posted on: 2008/6/9 17:00

Edited by GibaPhp on 2008/6/9 17:32:37
Edited by trabis on 2010/1/5 14:06:01
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

From Portugal
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
I'll work on MyInviter now, a module for mass email invitation with contacts grabber for gmail, hotmail, etc.

I'm a little worried about this because there are a lot of people making money with this kind of scripts, and releasing such a module can bring me problems, no?
I'll do it and think about it latter

Posted on: 2008/6/11 23:35

Edited by trabis on 2010/1/5 14:05:41

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
I think you should start work on these modules which have some interesting concept and usefulness.

Posted on: 2010/1/5 10:00

From Portugal
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
Eheh, this thread needs updating. I already did most of them.
For now I'll focus in:
Publisher module
Mytabs module - Make it a spotligt modules (as the one in the frontpage)
Mymenus module - For creating horizontal menus (pluginable)
Mylinks module - Updating old core module
Xuups module - (Xoops profile system) for social network, needs to be full extensible.
And I would like to take some of the smartfactory modules.
Basically, I would like this site to use modules made by XUUPS but that is a long road!

Posted on: 2010/1/5 14:05

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Trabis: "Work on a module to replace userspage, I have a great ideia on this one, I will create a set of user blocks to use along my tabs so the admin can build his own yogurt module!"

Good idea. It would be fine if we can have different permissions for different groups. For example, I have a team (group "team") and members, I would like to give permission for the team to create a user page with their biography, tastes... and not the other groups.

Sylvie

Posted on: 2010/2/1 14:13

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]